Ethernet switch TFortis PSW-2G+
Jed. mere: kom.
Dostupna količina na upit
TFortis PSW-2G+ Switch
PSW-2G+ is a Multifunction Gigabit Managed Switch for IP- video surveillance systems. The main feature of the device is the support of dual PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at, High PoE). Thereby you can power any PoE video camera via simple 4-pair twisted pair. This is especially important for PTZ video cameras with max power consumption 60W (for example, the AXIS Q60 series). The second feature of this model is a presence of in-built optical distribution frame that exclude the use of external cabinets.
PSW-2G+ is a compact weatherproof (IP66) box (240Ñ 360Ñ 120 mm) made of durable high-quality plastic. Switchboard, PSU, Optical Distribution Frame and DIN-rail are installed inside the unit.
Dual PoE+ (IEEE 802.3 at) Support
The main feature of the PSW-2G+ switch is powering via double PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) due to which it became possible to power any PoE-video camera over simple Ethernet cable. This is implemented as follows. Over wire pairs 1,2 and 3,6 (mode A) is transmitted 30W and over pairs 4,5 and 7,8 (mode B) is transmitted 30W as well. As a result, the total load is 60W. Powerful devices support this power scheme. For example, outdoor PTZ-video cameras with a declared capacity of 60W. Itâs important that this device supports operation of devices required simple PoE (IEEE802.3af) with max power consumption of 15W.
PSW-2G+ Switch with PoE includes:
- Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch;
- Two SFP slots for connecting optics;
- 4 ports for connecting video cameras;
- Dual PoE+ midspan per port (60W);
- Lightning protection for 230VAC PU;
- Lightning protection for Ethernet ports;
- Hanging Control Module for video cameras;
- Preheating Module for camera housing that Is used for comfortable start of video cameras;
- Power supply unit;
- Microcontroller providing service functions and WEB control;
- Optical Distribution Frame and DIN-rail;
- Compact casing and convenient mounting elements.