Service Activation Testing:
Optimizing network reliability requires that all PON signals be measured all the way through service activation to ensure they meet established standards. FHP3P01 offers the features to address this need:
1. Pass-through connection for ONT signal measurement and simultaneous measurement of all PON signals.
2. Filtered detectors for individual measurement of each wavelength.
3. Upstream burst detection at 1310nm.
Throughout the maintenance phase, various transmission problems, like fiber cuts, damaged/dirty connectors, macro bending, optical transmitter failure, etc. may ultimately cause signal loss or degradation. Benefit from FHP3P01 troubleshooting functionalities:
1. Quick, on-site test and measurement of PON signals, anywhere on the network.
2. Fault identification and isolation.
1. Hand-held and battery operated
2. FTF LCD Display with high resolution
3. Filtered measurements with distinct power display
4. Simultaneous measurement and display power lever of 1310,1490,1550nm WL
5. Pass/fail function available. Up to10 user defined threshold
6. Ability to upgrade software through USB interface
7. 1000 sets data storage
8. Software to generate Test Report